This is the cover of my book.
In the words of the great Chandler Bing, could I BE any more excited?
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Jodie and Eva and their astonishingly talented designy people at Allen and Unwin for somehow distilling the essence of my story into such a beautiful picture.
It's really special and I am so honoured and humbled that someone put in all that time to create something so beautiful for something I wrote.
I hope you will all read about Daisy (and Paulina), and love them as much as I have come to.


12 comments:
And what a beautiful book cover it is! Congratulations.
Whee! How extremely exciting for you! :)
GORGEOUS!!!
Can't wait to read it.
Oooh it is lovely.
It is very lovely and gorgeous and I am so very grateful!
Congratulations, Kate! It's a fantastic cover - I just love the two covers the girls at A&U did for me, they're very clever girls.
Would you like to do a guest blog with me ( www.fleurmcdonald.com ) in Oct for the release of your book? I'd love to have you!
Fleur, I would be honoured. Thank you!
This is a beautiful cover- congratulations!
It is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations.
Thank you everyone. I hope you like the inside just as much!
Wow this is great Kate x love chels
Lovely cover. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment