skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Miss Cackle! Miss Cackle!
Writing. Reading. Doing silly dances. Occasionally eating too many corn chips.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
A yellow day in bargain world ...
BARGAIN GIRL: Are you having a good day today?
ME: Yeah, it's going pretty well.
BARGAIN GIRL: Yellow!
ME: ....................................
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Search
About Me
Miss Cackle
I'm Miss Cackle. I am a mum, to a crazy little Tiger baby. I am a reader. I write books, too. I eat gluten free things and I sing and dance badly. And life is lovely.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(40)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(11)
▼
February
(11)
In which I introduce ... Me
Steph Bowe's lovely comp
Bargain Girl discovers the meaning of life
Bargain Girl strikes again
A yellow day in bargain world ...
Superfluous, the superhero nobody needs
Ferret Valentines
My Best Cousin's Wedding
Bargain Girl
Bargain Shop Girl
Bear flies high ...
►
January
(4)
Labels
anarchy
(1)
balinese bicycle bell
(1)
Bargain Girl
(3)
Bargain Shop Girl
(1)
Bear Flies High
(1)
Bear in the Cave
(1)
being a writer
(1)
blogs
(1)
Bran Nue Dae
(1)
catapults
(1)
Daisy Blue
(1)
Deliverance
(1)
Elizabeth Gilbert
(1)
family
(1)
fan
(1)
Generation Y
(1)
hospital
(1)
insanity
(1)
Lenny Bartulin
(1)
love
(1)
me
(2)
Melina Marchetta
(1)
Mephy
(2)
Michael Rosen
(1)
neuroses
(1)
picture books
(1)
pub
(1)
sick
(1)
Sookie Stackhouse
(1)
Steph Bowe
(2)
technology
(1)
troll
(1)
Twilight
(1)
valentine's day
(1)
writing group
(2)
My Blog List
Twitter Updates
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
Search This Blog
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Copyright 2009
Miss Cackle! Miss Cackle!
. Powered by
Blogger
Blogger Templates
created by
Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase
0 comments:
Post a Comment